This Motorola DRC-800 4-in-1 remote control can operate your set-top box and up to three other devices, such as a DVD player, an HD box, or an HD/DVR box.
To Program Your Universal Remote:
- Manually turn on your TV (or device you want to control)
- Press the TV (or device) button and hold for 5 seconds until the LED flashes twice. LED will remain lit.
- Find the programming code for your TV (or device) in the code list and enter it using the Number Buttons.
- The LED flashes once after entering each digit. If the code is accepted, the LED flashes twice after the last digit is and then turns off.
- Point the remote control at the device and press the POWER button. If the device powers off, setup is complete. If not, repeat steps with a different code.
To Control Your Innovative (Motorola) Cable Box:
- Follow same as above holding the ‘Cable’ button.
- The code for your cable box should be either 1376 or 0476.
- For a complete list of Programming codes (Click Here)
Click here to watch the How To's Video!
For more detailed programming instructions please see the manual that came with your remote.